Depth Chart Help Topic

This may seem an odd question coming from a coach who took his team to the final four last season and currently holds a 20-3 record and is currently undefeated in conference play, but I'm actually not 100% comfortable with my current guard set-up.

I'm wondering what other people would do with the guards I have on the depth chart. 

The current look is PG Custis/Ferebee/Smith and SG Boddie/Shay/Raphael  Shay is also the third stringer at SF.

Do people think that's solid or would anyone move things around?  It's difficult because Custis, Boddie, and Shay are all seniors and they all bring unique skills to the court. 

whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx
12/7/2012 10:31 PM
I'd start Shay at PG and Curtis at SG. That puts your best defenders in the lineup without sacrificing other skills too much
12/8/2012 3:32 AM
Depth Chart Help Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.