FSS Discount Question Topic

Let's say I'm going to scout enough states to get the 20% discount. But assume for a moment that I want to stagger my purchases, so my initial wave of states may only get me a 10% or 15% discount. By the time I eventually scout all the states am I getting the same 20% off I would have gotten if scouted them all at once? Or am I only getting a 20% discount on the states that I purchase in that last wave that puts me over the 20% threshold? I ask because it seems to take the percent discount off your cumulative totals.
12/8/2012 11:29 AM
Unless this recently changed, you get no refund for purchases you already made.

So, if you stagger them, you end up paying more (getting less discount) than if you'd purchased them all at once.
12/8/2012 11:34 AM
Here's the ticket I sent in a while back:

12/20/2011 6:01 PM zbrent716
With Future Stars Scouting, is the discount supposed to vary based on when you purchase the state (all before anyone has signed)? According to the inbox message, it says " Purchase coverage on between 2-4 states and save 10% off your total, 5-7 states, 15% and more than 7 save 20%!"

I have, over the course of multiple visits, purchased coverage for 7 "states" (6 states plus D.C.), and while I got a 20% discount for the 7th "state" (D.C.), I got only a 10% discount for earlier states such as Alaska and each of the Dakotas. Is that working as intended?

If it is, you should re-word the message sent to let people know that the discount isn't really cumulative and that they should purchase all at once to save money.

If it isn't, can I get my full discount? 

Thanks!
12/21/2011 9:20 AM Customer Support
The percentage discount is based on total states purchased at the time of that particular purchase. We don't retroactively apply a discount to a previously purchased state. 

I understand the confusion related to the discount system. It's difficult to explain in a short amount of wording.
12/8/2012 11:35 AM
Thanks - that was my assumption but was hoping someone else could verify. Appreciate the feedback.
12/8/2012 3:07 PM
FSS Discount Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.