Breaking the press Topic

For the last 4 years I have trouble with team that press ,can anyone help me with this ,I tried everything from passing and ball handling in practice.My team plays a Triangle offense Thanks
12/9/2012 8:55 AM
Sometimes it's impossible to break the press, but you can still win by dominating in other areas. Press tends to give up higher FG% and good REB teams can destroy them on the boards. 

As far as not having a ton of turnovers, make sure to have good backcourt depth - at least 4 guards with high BH and P. 

12/9/2012 11:05 AM
if you're making decisions on practicing passing and ball handling based on the offense/defense other teams play, then you probably need to spend some time and set down with the FAQ, manuals, and guides on the forums like the one aejones put out.

12/9/2012 12:43 PM
Posted by bow2dacowz on 12/9/2012 12:43:00 PM (view original):
if you're making decisions on practicing passing and ball handling based on the offense/defense other teams play, then you probably need to spend some time and set down with the FAQ, manuals, and guides on the forums like the one aejones put out.

I agree, Aejones' thread would probably really help you out, here's the link: http://whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=453763&Page=1
12/9/2012 1:26 PM
Breaking the press Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.