Not Letting Me Recruit My Players Topic

I open up a player's profile in my watch list and there's no tab to make calls, send materials, trips, etc and it lists my budget as $0. Also in the search list I cannot watch a new recruit. Is there a glitch here or did I miss something somewhere?? If this is a silly question and easily fixable then I apologize for taking up board space...this is my first HD recruiting period in 6 years...any help is much appreciated...thanks
12/9/2012 11:58 PM
If recruiting has started the only way to add new targets is by calling or sending a letter or other recruiting actions.  With it not giving you tabs I would suggest clearing the browsing history, cookies, etc.  
12/10/2012 12:12 AM
Cleared out my browser history and cookies and that did the trick, thanks a bunch. Just sucks I didn't ask earlier because I prob missed a cycle trying to figure out the problem
12/10/2012 12:24 AM
Not Letting Me Recruit My Players Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.