Still "Considering Us" Topic

It's been 6 years since I've played WIS and more specifically GD but don't remember ever seeing recruits who are only considering me for 3 days still not sign. Today is the last day of recruiting.
Is it possible they don't sign with me or will they all do it by end of recruiting tonight? I don't really wanna go out there and spend more money on subpar players. Any help is appreciated.
12/10/2012 4:28 PM
have u had face to face time?   scout, camus, or home?  if not he will not sign
12/10/2012 4:47 PM
Nope I haven't.  Didn't realize you needed face time...man how times have changed!  
12/10/2012 7:00 PM
Posted by whyohdeeay on 12/10/2012 7:00:00 PM (view original):
Nope I haven't.  Didn't realize you needed face time...man how times have changed!  
Pretty sure it's always been that way.

12/11/2012 12:15 PM
No when GD first came out you could get recruits just by phone calls and letters.  I got confirmation from support...they told me I should have stayed retired.
12/12/2012 12:44 AM
Still "Considering Us" Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.