J5B S17 is Closed. Thanks for your interest Topic

Johnny5Bench has just finished up a nail biting 7 game World Series. We're ready to roll in the next 72 hrs or so. We need one new owner for our competitive, but friendly, drama free world. Here is the link to the available team. Please visit our blog The John for a full write up on the team as well. We have a ton of long time owners, but are very welcoming of our new guys. 

AL - WEST   Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Salem Witch Trials Franchise Profile

Experienced owners preferred, but noobs will also be considered. Please sitemail me if interested.

There is a 50 win minimum, per season, for this league. Also, all owners are expected to follow WIS standard fair play guidelines. 

Join Us!

12/12/2012 1:00 AM (edited)
Just one spot left guys!
12/13/2012 8:15 PM
Join our world and start playing today.
12/13/2012 8:18 PM
This is a great world to be a part of. I am really happy I joined 2 seasons ago. Our commish offers all newcomers a complimentary shoe shine and a half-filled punch card to a local sub shop!
12/15/2012 6:21 PM
Bump
12/16/2012 12:10 AM
It's a great, competitive league, you'll have a decent spot in the division with an up-and-coming team, and we'll start quickly!

12/16/2012 10:13 AM
J5B S17 is Closed. Thanks for your interest Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.