How Much Of An Advatage? Topic

I am in my 12th season, have a nice DIII team, probably one of my best. I am playing a coach/team tonight that i have played 11 times, once a season and never beaten. It is probably my best shot yet as it is a down season for said team. My question is, how much advantage  in DIII, is there for the home team? I know it is really none and it won't matter. But please humor me and tell me it will matter greatly. That my team is destined to win simply for that fact. Yes, i feel better already. Thank you
12/12/2012 9:41 PM
its a huge factor and your team is almost definitely going to win. d3 HCA for good programs is probably worth a couple points per game, which combined with the awesomeness of your team, virtually guarantees the victory. congrats!
12/12/2012 10:16 PM
Thank you very much gillispie! But the outcome was not favorable for the home team.
12/13/2012 6:58 AM
How Much Of An Advatage? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.