Kid (or anyone else thinking about the benefits of a full conference),
Rockhurst opened up in D-II Heartland (Iba). This is one of the best open jobs this cycle and the conference is generally a full house. Benefits are:
- The Heartland is generally a top 3 conference
- We play a challenge every year with the CVAC, Iba's top conference (at present)
- Rockhurst had a winning record last year with a B prestige, despite a SOS of 32
- 3 underclassmen improved by 70+ points, so there's plenty to work with
- 4 seniors allow for your stamp to be quickly put on the program
- School is based in Kansas City metro, you get distance advantage on those recruits
- Conference success results in extra recruiting $$, $5000+ most years
W Florida opened up too. They also had a winning record and many of the same benefits apply to them.
A full house is the best way to play this game. Come join us!