High-Capacity Assault Weapons Topic

1/23/2013 6:35 PM
What exactly is your point.

Obama is trying to take away the ability of Americans to purchase a wide range of weapons.

If you want them buy them now.
1/23/2013 7:38 PM
PUT ON YER TIN-FOIL HATS!  THE TYRANNICAL GUVVERMENT'S COMIN' TO YER TOWN TO STOMP ON YER RIGHTS!!!!
1/23/2013 7:43 PM
Tin foil hats are a very poor defense against tyrannical governments.
1/24/2013 8:58 AM
doesn't this at least a bit suggest that shotguns are better than hcaws for hurting people?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/biden-self-defense-yourself-shotgun-201933598--politics.html
1/24/2013 5:04 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/24/2013 8:58:00 AM (view original):
Tin foil hats are a very poor defense against tyrannical governments.
Mentioning them is a great way for the "Government" to make it out of vogue to oppose them.

You are bothered by the new laws the President is proposing...Ha Ha, you are such a Tin foil hat wearer!

1/25/2013 4:18 PM

A 52-year-old man legally purchased an AK-47 because he was a-skeered of President Obama taking away his guns and rights and freedoms.

He even passed a background check, but see, he appears to have a bit of a temper. He admitted having a physical confrontation with his wife and daughter during which he felt the need to point the unloaded assault weapon at them. He said he knew it was unoaded. He made sure of it, in fact.

Ah, so that makes it okay to scare the living crap out of his family. Got it.

Terrorizing your child and spouse with an assault rifle is just dandy so long as you don’t kill them, accidentally or intentionally. Check.

Freedom of child abuse at the point of an AK-47! Second Amendment remedies! Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness! Let freedom ring!

But only bad guys use guns this way, not fine upstanding family men with nearly straight-A kids, right? Isn’t that how the argument goes? Come on, America, give the Family Man and military-style gun ownership a pass.

1/26/2013 4:16 PM
This was an interesting perspective on the topic at hand:

http://www.amazon.com/Guns-Kindle-Single-ebook/dp/B00B53IW9W/
1/26/2013 4:24 PM
Posted by rcrusso on 1/26/2013 4:16:00 PM (view original):

A 52-year-old man legally purchased an AK-47 because he was a-skeered of President Obama taking away his guns and rights and freedoms.

He even passed a background check, but see, he appears to have a bit of a temper. He admitted having a physical confrontation with his wife and daughter during which he felt the need to point the unloaded assault weapon at them. He said he knew it was unoaded. He made sure of it, in fact.

Ah, so that makes it okay to scare the living crap out of his family. Got it.

Terrorizing your child and spouse with an assault rifle is just dandy so long as you don’t kill them, accidentally or intentionally. Check.

Freedom of child abuse at the point of an AK-47! Second Amendment remedies! Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness! Let freedom ring!

But only bad guys use guns this way, not fine upstanding family men with nearly straight-A kids, right? Isn’t that how the argument goes? Come on, America, give the Family Man and military-style gun ownership a pass.

1 It is called assualt and it is illegal.

2 LEAVE!

1/26/2013 6:34 PM
No response to this.

The left on these boards loves to pop up when I say something they can "Gotcha" me for.

The rest of the time they are timid little field mice.
1/30/2013 3:24 PM
It's hard to keep up with so much dumbassery it's spread so far and wide.
1/30/2013 4:50 PM
If what i said was reallly stupid it would be easy to counter.

Simple 123.

In reality I ask the questions the media doesnt. I bring up the points the College Professors dodge.

I bring them up and no one can stop me.
1/30/2013 7:10 PM
Oh but they can Peggy........it is called block. Ask your fellow fascist Mike. He does it all the time.
1/30/2013 7:43 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/30/2013 3:24:00 PM (view original):
No response to this.

The left on these boards loves to pop up when I say something they can "Gotcha" me for.

The rest of the time they are timid little field mice.
Even you should be able to understand the point so why try and waste my time with your stupid questions?
1/30/2013 7:45 PM
Swamp and/or his comments are mostly

Votes: 5
(Last vote received: 2/3/2013 3:58 PM)
1/31/2013 1:36 AM
◂ Prev 1...39|40|41|42|43...54 Next ▸
High-Capacity Assault Weapons Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.