Babysitter needed in D2 Bryant Topic

I will be having major surgery Dec. 27 and would like someone to babysit my team until I am recovered ... hopefully not long. No recruiting, just plugging in a game plan and swapping out injured players. Please sitemail me if you can watch over Fairmont State for a while. Thanks in advance.
tribewriter

12/18/2012 8:46 AM
If you still haven't found someone shoot me a sitemail... I shouldn't be too busy and should be able to do it 
12/19/2012 2:53 PM
I have done this for people in the past - but I didn't realize how tough it would be to be a non-donor for Yatzr... until I had to go back without the features... it makes it sooooo much easier to recruit and fill holes, check competitors and wage recruiting battles.

12/20/2012 5:02 PM
Same here with the sitemail. I've got only 1 team of my own and would have time to check up on gameplanning and such...
12/20/2012 6:30 PM
Thank you so much, guys. champ83 was the first to volunteer and will help me out until I am back online, but I appreciate your willingness, and would do the same for you in a similar circumstance.
12/20/2012 10:20 PM
Champ83 is solid, he will do good work for you!
12/21/2012 1:53 PM
I glad to hear you found someone to help out. More important, I hope all goes well on the 27th.
12/22/2012 4:05 PM
Babysitter needed in D2 Bryant Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.