Knight, Tark or Phelan??? Topic

Looking to give a 2 a day world a shot. Can anyone break down the differences in the worlds for me? Thanks in advance. Alex.
12/19/2012 10:47 AM
IMHO:

Tark Pros: HOF coaches in the D2 and D1ranks. Populated world. If you like D2 and D1 with good competition, this is the place to be.
Tark Cons: Less chance at Big6 jobs due to the competition. D3 isn't that competitive.

Knight Pros: D2 is pretty competitive. D1 looks to be pretty empty, so if you want a Big6 job, I'd think it would be easier to get here.
Knight Cons: D3 is not competitive, its fairly empty, and D1 is fairly open as well, so if you don't like playing against the SIM a lot, this isn't for you.

Phelan Pros: D1 is pretty competitive, so is D2, can't say about D3.
Phelan Cons: None really, except I don't see why one would pick this world over Tark really.

12/19/2012 11:29 AM
For D3 I would take Knight or Tark miles ahead of Phelan.  If you're looking to move up to D2 I would take Tark or Phelan.  If you want to go to D1 I might lean towards Knight or Phelan since you won't have to wait 30 seasons for a Big 6 job to open up.
12/19/2012 1:10 PM
a pretty large number of coaches have stated that its easier to win championships in phelan/knight than tark. not sure which way that suggests you go - if you want to learn by playing tough competition all the time, d2/d1 tark is a good place to go. if you want a little bit less competition at the high end, to make it a little easier to get over a championship hump, then phelan/knight may be more appealing.
12/19/2012 7:30 PM (edited)
D3 Tark is where it's at.
12/19/2012 1:57 PM
I am partial to Phelan  (perhaps that's because I am D1), but loved Tark while there. I agree with above, Phelan is best at D1 and D2 with Big Six positions open once you get there.   Really a toss up, but two a day  worlds have advantages no matter what World you land in!
12/23/2012 7:10 AM
Tark is the "oldest" world in HD now.  Take Tark, no question.
12/24/2012 2:51 PM
Tark is the "oldest" world in HD now.  Take Tark, no question.
12/24/2012 2:51 PM
Knight, Tark or Phelan??? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.