Banned Players League Version 8 Topic

Banned Players are:

Kidd, Jordan, Lebron, Wilt, Rodman, B Wallace, Kareem, Hakeem, Moses, Shaq, B. Walton, C Paul, Dr. J, R. Allen, A.Gilmore Barkley, D.Wade. D.Robinson, K Malone,  Bird, Durant, D Howard, Garnett, Mutombo , Stockton, T Duncan, Magic, Camby, Manu G.  No Clones

Capp will be 48 M.  Wavier Wire is allowed, no clones, no rookies.

NBA42953

This league has filled in the past 4 versions in less than 2 days so it you are interested I suggest you put a team together and join up asap.  The competition is some of the best at WIS so if you are looking for a challenge then this is where you want to be.

Please pay close attention to the banned players and make sure you do not have any on your team.  A lot are now banned and it is pretty easy to make a mistake.
12/21/2012 10:08 AM
damn...missed it again huh?
12/24/2012 2:24 PM
I know I missed it too. After I play tested my new team against ncmusican_7's current squad I found flaws that I wasn't able to fix before season 8 filled.
12/26/2012 2:15 PM
so with so many of us wanting to play..........who wants to commish another league. I vote vance or dh!
12/28/2012 9:25 AM
I appreciate the vote of confidence coach. But, if I spend any more time on WIS than I do now my wife will kill me LOL! Happy New Year!
12/31/2012 2:12 PM
Banned Players League Version 8 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.