I'm taking a break from WIS in 2013 and would like to find a replacement owner to take over my team in the Jimmy Carter Prog, which is getting ready to enter its 21st season with the 2000 draft coming up in January.  

This is a solid no-frills single-season prog with a good commish (oram13) and plenty of original owners left over from 1980 (I was an original owner myself).  This team has a strong nucleus of players going forward:

Alex Rodriguez (lots of great seasons left, esp. 2000-2002 over $8M each season)
Jim Edmonds (avg. salary of about $6.5M from 2000-2005)
Andy Pettitte (8 200ish-inning seasons left with mostly really good ERC+)
Eric Gagne (monster seasons from 2002-2004)
Keith Foulke (great seasons 2000-2004)

The league is currently posting keepers for 2000.  Join this prog and I'll send a free team to the commish to pass on to you once the 2000 season starts.  All I ask is that you commit to at least one more season (2001) beyond your free one.  

You can check out the the team (and the league) if you click on my profile and go to Cleveland Screaming Eagles.  We're now nearing the end of the 1999 season.

Send me a sitemail if interested...

12/21/2012 8:00 PM (edited)

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.