Way too much chatter in this world Topic

I need everyone to tone it down please.  Bring it down just a little bit.
On a serious note...how was everyone's recruiting?  Or we just waiting on the GUESS report?
I personally love my first class at Wisconsin-Stout.  Only missed out on a DB to Macalester (who stole him from another school...can't remember who) and a DL and RB to DII schools.  Gonna have a lot of FR this year but got a lot of SR to balance it out.
12/22/2012 10:06 AM
I was pretty pleased with my recruiting this year. Only had 9 spots to fill so it wasn't too big of a class. This year all of the players on my team have been recruited by me so I'm prett excited to see how we will do this year.
12/22/2012 11:07 AM
First season, heading up Bridgewater State and got all 11 guys I was after for my open scholarships. Happy with my class. Then again, I goofed up and didn't scout my guys.... so crossing my fingers that some of them have high enough potential. Other than that, satisfied. Thinking I'm going to love this world. Sure I'll get my butt handed to me in the beginning, but I'll get the hang of it. Been reading a lot... getting a lot of good info... and I can tell I'm going to love it.

Good luck this year, guys!
12/22/2012 7:30 PM
Way too much chatter in this world Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.