Nice DI Allen opening Topic

Portland has come open in the WCC.  Other 11 coaches are human and we had the #6 conference rpi last season.  Good roster at Portland.  If you are looking for a nice foundation to build a strong team in a conference that aspires to elite results, try Portland in Allen!
12/22/2012 4:45 PM
USC is open too, with an A prestige, decent returning class, and good local  recruits this season.
12/22/2012 8:33 PM
I'm not at the level of those conferences yet (which is a farce being I once won a national championship with Kansas and have to rebuild my resume to be eligible for a D+ prestige school.

I'm trying to decide if I should take a school that should be able to win fairly quickly, or try and build Navy into a contender just for the heck of it since it will never happen in real life...... It's such a tough option
12/22/2012 8:57 PM
A bunch of A and A- teams opened up in Allen D1. I guess alot of them had enough of getting abused by the ACC year in and year out. 
12/22/2012 9:10 PM
Yeah, USC is a different case though than the Big East and SEC openings.  He quit for different reasons.  It wasn't because of recruiting against the ACC, though the ACC's dominance doesn't help.  In the west, you are pretty free from the ACC recruiting sorties.
12/22/2012 9:39 PM
Nice DI Allen opening Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.