1 1991 Pro Team - Long Standing League Topic

Well...here I come once again to the Progressive League Classifieds with hat in hand...

Whether you're an experienced progressive league owner or someone looking to gain progressive league experience, the SDB Memorial League currently has 1 teams available (Milwaukee) for the 1991 season - check out the roster below

The SDB is a long standing 20 team progressive league that started with the 1962 season - this will be the league's 30th season!

League rules include a requirement of 40 wins by during theseason to qualify for for the weighted 4 team lottery for the first pick in Round 1 - draft order is determined by the Game 120 stadnings

Teams are required to maintain a staff of 1200 IPs throughout the season with a 1 draft slot penalty for each 50 innings under 1200

There is a supplemental AAA draft with selected players NOT eligible to become keepers

No limit on keepers (up to 25)

We use the DH for the AL only

Players without a current season, but with a future season, may be placed on the IR...no limit on number of players who may be on the IR

No WW

No computer generated AAA players may be used

If you have any questions about the league, please sitemail me

If you would like to claim the team, just post your claim and/or sitemail me

Thanks for looking.....
1/1/2013 3:28 PM (edited)

1991 San Francisco –  Stadium: Candlestick Park – No DH    - Claimed by loudawg10           

24 Potential Keepers – at least 1 pick

16th pick in the 1991 draft

C
– Mike Sciosia, Mike MacFarlane

1B – Cecil Fielder, Tino Martinez, Gregg Jeffries       

2B – Joey Cora

SS – Barry Larkin, Jeff Blauser

3B – Gary Sheffield, Jeff King      

OF – Juan Gonzalez, Jesse Barfield, Milt Thompson, Mark Whiten

P – Kevin Brown, Doug Drabek, David Wells, Oil Can Boyd, Bob Patterson, Neal Heaton, Eric Plunk, Bobby Witt, Dennis Lamp, Bill Swift   (potential for over 1250 keeper IPs)

IR – None             
12/27/2012 10:05 AM (edited)

1991 Washington DC –  Stadium: Kingdome – Uses DH         

19 Potential Keepers – at least 6 picks

Approx 13th pick in 1991 draft

C – Don Slaught, Chris Hoiles, Jeff Reed

1B –       

2B –

SS – Tony Fernandez, Spike Owen

3B – Gary Gaette 

OF – Kirby Puckett, Roberto Kelly, Ivan Calderon, George Bell

P – Nolan Ryan; Pete Harnisch; Tommy Greene; Rob Dibble; Stan Belinda; Paul Assenmacher; Tony Fossas, Randy Myers; Xavier Hernandez (potential for over 1100 keeper IPs)

IR – None             
12/26/2012 10:56 AM
Please explain the 1200 IP requirement. 
12/27/2012 12:18 AM
i'll take SF.  can i move them? if yes, where is available?
12/27/2012 8:38 AM
thunderkat...the 1200 IP requirement means that your pitching staff during the season must add up to at least 1200 real life innings pitched in the current season

loudawg...sent you a  sitemail 
12/27/2012 10:30 AM (edited)
I'll take DC
12/29/2012 4:24 PM
Swamp...sent you a sitemail
12/29/2012 4:57 PM
1991 Milwaukee - County Stadium
Up to 20 potential keepers

C - Tom Pagnozzi, Rick Cerone
1B - Eddie Murray
2B - Jose Lind
3B - Ken Caminiti, Steve Buechele
SS - Tim Naehring
OF - Eric Davis, Willie Wilson
DH - Alvin Davis

P's - Mark Portugal, Ben McDonald, Jim Abbott, Melido Perez, Bill Gullickson, Rich Gossage, Kent Mercker, Juan Berenguer, Terry Leach, Bill Krueger (over 1300 potential keeper IP's) 

I/R - John Dopson P (1992)
1/1/2013 3:30 PM (edited)
1 1991 Pro Team - Long Standing League Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.