Griffey World S26: Need 1 Topic

We just wrapped up the S25 World Series, so we'll be rolling over later this week. We have one confirmed opening left.

We're looking for experienced owners with a demonstrable track record of success, but we will consider newer owners. We're a solid, drama-free world with many long-time owners with an appreciation for the league's history. We have an active world chat, but there's not a lot of trash talking or arguments, so if that sounds appealing to you, please contact me.
1/11/2013 5:32 PM (edited)
NL North
Philadelphia
1/11/2013 5:31 PM (edited)
Great league!
12/29/2012 8:14 AM
World Series starts tomorrow.
1/4/2013 1:52 PM
We're down to Game 7 in a thrilling WS, so we should be rolling later this week. Keep an eye on this space.
1/7/2013 2:19 PM
Congratulations to Tampa Bay for their first WS title.

Please contact me if you'd like to be considered for any openings we might have. Experienced preferred, but I'll consider others.
1/7/2013 7:34 PM
I have been in over a dozen leagues and this is tops on my list.  I'm doing a rebuild of what was the league's worst team and had no problems meeting the league rules
1/10/2013 11:10 PM (edited)
We're scheduled to roll over Thursday. Still only one confirmed opening, and the rest of the teams are being reserved quickly. Could be a quick wait if we can get a couple of folks started on the screening process now. (Screening = You inform me of your interest, I check your owner profile card/record/forum posts and ask questions as necessary, etc.)
1/9/2013 8:33 AM
1/10/2013 2:00 PM
Just rolled over to the new season.  I would bet at least one team is gone by Friday morning.  So you better hurry if you want in.
1/11/2013 4:54 AM
Four invitations sent out for three spots, so we should be good to go. But go ahead and throw your name into the mix.
1/11/2013 8:31 AM
Still got one spot available. We can start immediately if you sign on.
1/11/2013 5:31 PM
Griffey World S26: Need 1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.