BO JACKSON 24 full Topic

Join now, play this weekend.
1/4/2013 6:03 PM

Look at the first page for the link to the team.

1/4/2013 7:58 PM
1 is the loneliest number that you'll ever know...
1/4/2013 11:18 PM
Ok - The final team won 100 two years ago.  They are loaded for pitching.  Could they use a few bats, yep - that's what free agency is for.  This team could contend with the right owner or if you want to start from scratch - there are some pieces that could bring some good prospects.
1/5/2013 1:08 AM
Quiz - The first word of the password is Antone.  The second word of the password is in this thread - if you find it and put the names together, just go to the buy a team portion of the WIS site.  Put in the name and see if it works.  If you are the winner, you have just bought a new team in Bo Jackson.  If you are not the winner, please go through the same steps and try again.
1/5/2013 10:20 AM
Apparently the quiz didn't work - here's a new thought.  Password is Antone Gordon.  First to sign up wins the last team.
1/5/2013 12:18 PM
1 spot left - top quality pitching on the available team.  Password is Antone Gordon.
1/5/2013 2:42 PM
Just 1 spot open.  Why join a different world where you will have to wait for other spots to fill?  Join Bo Jackson and we start right away.
1/5/2013 5:43 PM
Still one spot - first person to type in Antone Gordon as a password wins.
1/5/2013 11:51 PM
Fasinating. "Captain, what appeared to be a threat just vanished."
"What happened?"
"Unknown. However, just before its disappearance there was a slight distortion in the numeric quantities. I'm having Mr Scott check through the engine logs to see if he can throw any light on the situation."
"In the meantime..."
"Captain! I believe I've found something."
"What is it Mr Scott?"
"Well, the ship's log shows the transferance of an entity to..."
"To where, Mr Scott?"
"Captain, you won't believe it. It was to Bo Jackson World. Now how the hell our sensors can pick up something..."
"Mr Scott. Are you out of your mind?"

"It is actually logical, captain. The sensors must have known about your meeting with Commissioner Axtell and somehow he instigated an energy distortion when that final person joined up with...with the collective."
"Mr Spock. Your assessment of the situation never ceases to amaze me."
"Me too, captain, as you do not seem to realise that it is your successor to the helm of the Enterprise that first engages with the Borg."
"What are you saying?"
"By the time Bo Jackson World next has a problem you will no longer be captain of this, or indeed, any other starship. Retirement will have caught up with you."
"What about you, and Bones, Uhura, Sulu and the rest."
"For some captain, they will have other adventures; for me, I will probably be needed back on Vulcan."
"Mr Checkov; one to beam aboard."
"Aye, aye captain."

...and so the story continues (not on this thread and not at this time).

BO JACKSON WORLD has filled and rolled
How many will need to join the collective next time is anybody's guess
so watch out around April 2013 and, one day, you too many be assimulated
1/6/2013 11:38 AM
◂ Prev 1234
BO JACKSON 24 full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.