Big Man Rotation Question Topic

So I thought I had my rotation set, but this past recruiting class was weak and I ended up signing a Juco Jr transfer who knows my O and D. I run a motion and fullcourt press. Now I have one guy who is losing out on minutes and I'm not really sure who that should be. It was Murphy but now that his IQ is up I'm not sure that should be the case.

Name      ATH SPD REB DEF  SP  LP  PER  BH   P    FT   Off IQ Def IQ  Year   Pos
Moore      77     42    89     81     58  93   32     41   45   C     A-      A-             Jr       PF
Ballard     70     50    68     71     74  56   17     59   60   C     B+     B+            So     PF
Creamer  72     32    98     67     81  99    1      49     6    C-    A-      A              Jr       C
Williams   80     24    91    68     85   77    19   39    52   D+   A-      B+            Jr      C
Murphy     93     32    95    84     93   65   18    17    13  D+   B+      B+           So      C

I've been starting Moore and Creamer, with Ballard and Williams as the back-ups and Murphy taking up the rest of the minutes. I've been running my Cs at fairly fresh but I'm thinking I should probably start doing that with the PFs too given my depth. I'm not sure if I should bump down Creamer below both Williams and Murphy.....Ballard is the least impressive with typical ATH and REB but I like that he's fast and he's been getting good Assist and TO numbers from the PF position.

12/29/2012 12:22 PM
Any advice you can offer would be great.
12/29/2012 12:22 PM
I have not looked in depth, but Ballard is low or lowish in this group in ATH, REB, DEF and LP.  Other ratings are nice, but for a big those are core.  I probably would want to avoid having both Creamer and Murphy out there a lot together - the two guys who cant pass.....but I dont think that Ballard's PASS and BH overcome the weak cores.  You might steal a few minutes for Ballard at the SF slot - but that would probably give up a bunch there in some categories.
12/29/2012 8:42 PM
Big Man Rotation Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.