What are the starters on the rating chart? Topic

I just got burned by relying on bad information. 

I was scanning my rating chart to make sure that all my promise-to-starts were starting.  Unfortunately, this was not consistent with my game plan and one of my key players WE just got hammered.

What exactly does the starting checkmarks on the rating chart reflect?
12/31/2012 5:59 PM
As long as the formation you have in your general part of you gameplan allows the players promised starts to play the first play they will get their start.

If he has a check next to his name he should have gotten the start and unless you promised playing time or something else then IDK why he lost WE.
12/31/2012 6:02 PM
Maybe I missed something, but the check in the ratings chart was not consistent with the general part of the game plan.

Will the WE ever recover?
12/31/2012 6:15 PM
It is based on the general tab of the gameplan that you have set as main. These are your starters.

They only have to be in one play of the first half to get credit as a starter.

They will recover most of the loss if you fix it right away and get him his starts. Otherwise they will complain again and the we loss will be permanent.
12/31/2012 7:03 PM

For your last two games, you changed your Base Offense from Pro Set (or I-Form) to Trips. The Trips offense doesn't have a fullback as part of the personnel, so a 3rd WR got credit for a start instead of Faulkner.

12/31/2012 9:25 PM

All understood.  But unless I missed something, the starters checked on my ratings screen did not reflect that.
1/1/2013 1:51 PM
Just because you have them set up as starters, if they don't play, they don't get credit for the start.
1/1/2013 2:59 PM
What are the starters on the rating chart? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.