i need somebody to explain to me the concept of a d2 pulldown. I have 1 roster spot open, and around 6,000 to spend on recruiting 1 player in d3.

can somebody give me insight on the best way to spend this to make sure I use it to pick the best player to fit my team?

1/2/2013 9:22 AM
You're probably better off waiting until signings start and snatching a drop down.  If you FSS a bunch of states you should be able to snag a good player.

If you have a large collection of talent within 100 miles you could/should try a pull down but it is risky.  You're gonna spend a minimum of 2k (a scholarship and 10+ST)  on the guy and there is no guarantee someone else won't take him.  Pull downs in DIII are risky.

1/2/2013 11:33 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.