Scrolling problems with HBD site? Topic

I am having all types of scroll problems and other problems navigating on the HBD site. Here are some of the problems I am having.

1)I cant scroll down on the formula builder on the prospects page (there is no scroller at all.) This problems limits me from putting in pitcher ratings and using the saving options below. 

2)The list of options on the main page doesnt appear under tabs such as the World Office and Maganger settings, etc. etc. Luckily it work on a secondary page.

3)The right sidebar never scrolls, I have to use the arrows.... 

4)When I use the public library computer and click on a player card it appears blank?

I am not using a phone, but even when I tried using a phone it was even worse.  Has anyone seen this problem before and is there a solution?
1/2/2013 12:32 PM
Yah, i've had the same issue where the scrollbar doesn't work and I have to use the mouse wheel to scroll.
1/2/2013 12:42 PM
yea, the mouse wheel doesnt even work on the formula builder.
1/2/2013 2:26 PM
I notice the scrolling problem on IE on my home computer.  I think I'm running IE 9 there.  Don't have the problem on IE 8 on my work computer, or on Chrome.
1/2/2013 2:29 PM
I have the same problem using IE 9 as well.  I only need it to copy and paste draft picks into my excel sheet, since Firefox doesn't work well with it.  I have to use the up and down arrows to make it scroll instead of just grabbing the bar slamming it to the top.

Firefox works pretty well for everything else.  Only notes sections being off center and some spacing issues with the "daily news" has some problems.

1/2/2013 2:54 PM
Scrolling problems with HBD site? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.