Free agents 'willing to stay' Topic

I'm at my max budget for next season, and have 2 free agents who I'd like to keep next year. I can't extend them now because of my budget, but I have most everyone else returning and an 82m payroll now that I can comfortably increase to sign these 2 guys next season.

They are both 'willing to stay, just make an offer' ... Will they be more likely to have the same response in preseason FA next season, or are these unrelated?

1/2/2013 2:13 PM
It could definitely change after rollover.
1/2/2013 3:23 PM
Players good enough to garner Type A or B compensation are very likely to opt for free agency no matter what if they go unsigned into the offseason.
1/2/2013 7:36 PM
Overeasy has the way of it...
1/2/2013 9:54 PM
Thanks all, will just have to see and plan for both options.
1/4/2013 11:55 AM
Posted by hooner65 on 1/2/2013 2:13:00 PM (view original):
I'm at my max budget for next season, and have 2 free agents who I'd like to keep next year. I can't extend them now because of my budget, but I have most everyone else returning and an 82m payroll now that I can comfortably increase to sign these 2 guys next season.

They are both 'willing to stay, just make an offer' ... Will they be more likely to have the same response in preseason FA next season, or are these unrelated?

What do you mean, "I can't extend them now because of my budget"?

Extensions don't cost you money this season. Starts next season.
1/4/2013 12:45 PM
"I'm at my max budget for next season".
1/4/2013 1:04 PM
Free agents 'willing to stay' Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.