what does it take to move up in D1? Topic

Or, rather, from an entry level d1 job? Wouldn't have thought it would have been as difficult as it has been.
1/2/2013 6:03 PM
Keep doing what you're doing. A couple more seasons like you had at South Carolina State and you'll be able to move up. Being able to win a NT game would be huge too. It was for me at Fairfield.
1/3/2013 1:30 AM
Yeah didn't help at High Point, that's why I asked.

Edited to say thanks for replying at least
1/3/2013 6:09 PM (edited)
another season or two like that at high point and you'll be able to move up, no question.
1/4/2013 12:04 PM
I have just one DI team, in Wooden (and that's all I care to have at least right now). I noticed I was able to move up in DI after some seasons of winning (naturally) but a couple of times I got to the second round of the NT.

Then again, this was several years ago (in real life) and many seasons ago, so things certainly could have changed since then.

1/4/2013 3:47 PM
what does it take to move up in D1? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.