Composer/Confidence Topic

Just an idea Norbert why not add a confidence rating like the old NCAAs did on play station. It would make alot more sense on last miniute drives too see a guy with a low rating throw a pick or high one score the winning TD.
1/3/2013 10:07 AM
Not even a pep?
1/4/2013 7:25 AM
I have suggested somewhat of a similar theme during the forum for update ideas. I suggested we use the responses from the recruit signing notes to develop some advantages, disadvantages during drives, playing from behind, etc. It would make the signing notes more interesting to know how many players won't or will give up. Could be expanded and give each team a level of extra competitiveness. I like the idea, but Norbert doesn't seem to have the time he needs to get the update done fast enough as it is. Adding more may be too much, but GD needs MANY more changes to make it a great game.
1/4/2013 5:37 PM
Also home field advantage should matter for elites.
1/4/2013 6:10 PM
Composer/Confidence Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.