Question about a prog league idea? Topic

As someone who only lurks around the forums and has been doing so for about 3 years now, i am unsure about my following question. Is there or has there ever been a league that is a prog that has a random draft class? Now i don't mean a random draft year i mean an entire draft class of incoming players all random? i would imagine and i am assuming because i have never tried to start a league nor do i know the capabilities of the league setup function, that this would be quite difficult and possibly the reason why this hasn't been done possibly.

1/3/2013 5:25 PM
My Page-A-Day progressive uses random.org to select 3 random calendar dates each season at the All-Star break and then all players born on those dates make up the draft class. We have 1 opening right now for season 7 if you are interested. http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=436124&TopicsTimeframe=30
1/3/2013 5:36 PM
yeah your league is very unique. its not quite what i am looking for. how does one start a league anyway? i am not looking to start a league but i want to see all the different settings and what not. never mind i found it
1/4/2013 2:03 AM (edited)
i am also aware of bagchuckers league i think its his league. all years prog. pretty cool idea but not really what i am looking for either?
1/4/2013 5:23 PM
Question about a prog league idea? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.