Juggalosteve Tribute League - 5in Topic

Read the post and could not resist bringing back this Format....

160mil Cap but you can only spend 110mil.

and yes it will be a Draft League...

Draft Order will be random for every round....

25 Roster
4 AAA (Below Average)
WW Yes (Draft Blacklist and Player Rights apply, only FA players may be picked up)
DH Yes
Clones No (Unless you're awarded one)
Trades: Yes

other stipulations/rules:

1). the "beat them off their horse" Rule: At anytime during one of your picks you may take a player from another team that has already been drafted (you can only do this once) and the team you steal the player from cannot draft him back

2). The Exclusive Rule - as one of your picks, you may claim an exclusive team (ie. 1990 Blue Jays), thus restricting any player from that team being drafted while under your control. You still have to draft players from that team when it's your turn. Exclusive Teams may be stolen using Rule #1 (beat them off their horse).

3). 8th Grader Rule - any pick that you make must have at least 3 spelling errors. If someone catches your error, your pick will be immediately voided, and moved to the end of the Round. The person catching the error would automatically gain your pick for that round. This Rules does not move from Round to Round

4). Entertainer Rule - you must draft a player that has also appeared in a Movie, TV Show, or Broadway Musical or had a movie made about him or his team. When you place this pick you must give the appropriate Entertainment Reference. ie 1921 Babe Ruth Movie: The Babe - If someone catches you not making the proper reference, or if your pick is determined to be inaccurate, the person catching that error will be awarded 1 clone and your pick we be voided, dropping you to the bottom of that round. (Books will not count, cause reading is for losers)

5) Deadman Walking Rule: you must draft at least 1 player who is dead, and in the same breath, you must have at least 1 player who is alive on your Roster.

6). Black List Rule: The 1st Round of the Draft will be a Black List Draft, all owners will get to Blacklist 1 player. Same Rules apply as above.

Sign-up below...

Also post your favourite quotes from the orginal thread...

"stop spammin me cum on to me and say that im aslmost 6 feet"

Have I forgotten a rule? Submit it below, and it will be taken into consideration...cum on in

1/7/2013 11:08 PM (edited)
1. Juggalosteve
2, genghisxcon
3. tridentric
4 pfattkatt
5. masterdebate

1/9/2013 12:00 AM (edited)
1949 Phillies, please.
1/4/2013 4:17 PM
This is a cum on I am serious BUMP
1/6/2013 1:41 PM
I could use a good laugh. where is the original Juggalosteve post. still one of the greatest.
1/6/2013 4:09 PM
I'm in. I'll take the 1961 Nu oYrk Mtse
1/6/2013 8:52 PM
BMP
1/7/2013 11:07 PM
i'm in. can you steal the player that someone else blacklists usiing rule 1?
1/8/2013 5:56 PM
Posted by masterdebate on 1/8/2013 5:56:00 PM (view original):
i'm in. can you steal the player that someone else blacklists usiing rule 1?
Yes you can steal a player that has been blacklisted, he would then become white listed and part of your Roster. That player could be stolen again by another owner.
1/8/2013 11:59 PM
Need some more new recruits that want to keep the laughs rolling...
1/9/2013 10:48 PM
Cum On Boys (Juggulosteve) there have to be some players out there to try this...
1/11/2013 10:32 AM
Last Bump?
1/18/2013 9:36 AM
Juggalosteve Tribute League - 5in Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.