is it just me or are INT and Penalties way up? Topic

Granted i run a pass-heavy/all-pass attack but there seem to have been a huge uptick in INT the last couple seasons.
anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

also, penaltied have been killing me lately.
KILLING ME (if werent alredy DOA from turnovers...)
i only train SG but will also run T and P, havent noticed the penalties like the last couple seasons. this season they seem to be crazy, always poorly times and i never seem to overcome them (i.e. pick up a 1st on 2nd and 20). i could see if they were mostly from T and P, 2 formations i dont train but they seem to be mostly in SG where i have decent FormIQ (and to boot, it doesnt seem to matter if i am going up against my opponet's D with low IQ, i still am tossing a crazy number of picks and picking up a crazy number of penalties)

so do i just totally suck or what?
...dont answer that ;-) 
1/4/2013 4:20 PM
An already random game took a huge upturn in randomness back in Feb/Mar when the last updates were made. The game went from awful to worse.

The guy putting together the supposed/proposed update in the works, which never seems to happen even though we were promised this back in Sept of 2011, is the one who did the Feb update. Does this inspire your confidence?

Well you asked for opinions so I gave you mine.

I suggest playing HBD. Its a more reliable game that better rewards the effort you put into it.

1/4/2013 4:58 PM
First 8 games...threw 4 INTs...last game: 7. :/

QB's a 702 guy with 73 each in GI/Tech

1/7/2013 1:29 PM
Turnovers seem to come in batches now; I'll go several games with 0-2 per game, then suddenly out of nowhere I turn it over 4+ times in a game.
1/7/2013 1:58 PM
is it just me or are INT and Penalties way up? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.