Promised starts. Topic

if a guy with a promised start started the first twenty three games of the season, didnt start the next two, how much risk is it having him on the bench for that last game before the ct?
1/6/2013 10:05 AM
You should be safe...if you promise the start I think 21 games is the magic number you need to get to (assuming he was healthy for all 26 regular season contests). 
1/7/2013 2:34 AM
A good way to gauge if a player will be back or will cause problems is by watching their work ethic rating.
2/2/2013 9:12 AM
I can't quote any source but I always thought the promises were targeted at around 80%.  So if you promise 10 minutes and he gets above 8 or you promise starts and he gets 21, there won't be any complaining.  Maybe someone else has better info.
2/2/2013 10:12 AM
Promised starts. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.