players leaving early Topic

Didnt I read somewhere that WIS was temporarily suspending the function where players leave early? I had this happen several months ago but then it stopped, now it has started again.. I thought I read WIS stopped it..
1/6/2013 11:33 AM
It did stop. I did not know they restarted it however.
1/6/2013 11:43 AM
yep, had one leave in Rockne at the change over..
1/6/2013 11:45 AM
sadly he would have been a starter this season.. I will be very upset if my camp team has someone leave.. I return 20 out of 24 starters from the season before and have HIGH talent at every position, at db I have a great nickel back that will be the new CB starter but he hasnt started in his first 3 years and I am afraid he will leave becuase of it, even though he could of started last season but another CB was slightly better..
1/6/2013 11:49 AM
Did he leave early for the draft, or did he quit due to lack of playing time?
1/6/2013 12:02 PM
They dont leave early for the draft.  I dont think they stopped them leaving early for other reasons though.
1/6/2013 1:53 PM
Posted by ozzzball19 on 1/6/2013 1:53:00 PM (view original):
They dont leave early for the draft.  I dont think they stopped them leaving early for other reasons though.
This is correct. He may have left early due to broken promises, or lack of playing time, but the early draft function is off.
1/6/2013 2:05 PM
Has anyone else seen underclassmen get drafted that haven't left the team?  A friend of mine had a JR QB get drafted but still started his SR season.
1/7/2013 5:32 PM
players leaving early Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.