Can somebody explain the postseason to me? This is my first season I am going to be in the conference championship game I think but please explain!!!
1/6/2013 12:27 PM
Heya Will... you are correct, it does look like you will be playing in the conference championship game! Congrats on making it there in your very 1st season. After the CC game is completed, the postseason tournament seeding will come out about 30 minutes after the CC game is final. Division 3, 2 and 1-AA all have tournaments in the postseason, just like in real life. 
1/6/2013 2:04 PM
Thank you do you know how many teams will make it? My WIS ranking is 51 is that good enough to get in?
1/6/2013 3:35 PM
32 teams get in, you'll have to end up in the thirties to have realistic chance.
1/6/2013 4:14 PM
Posted by rwings1927 on 1/6/2013 4:14:00 PM (view original):
32 teams get in, you'll have to end up in the thirties to have realistic chance.
Or win his CC game - all conference winners get an automatic bid.
1/6/2013 4:26 PM
mgm is correct will... IF you want to get in, you will either need to win your CC game or if you lose the CC, you'll need to have a WIS ranking in the low thirties/high twenties at least. 
1/6/2013 4:50 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.