General Crum Ad Topic

Crum will always have a spot in my WIS heart as the place where I got started in HD, so in case anyone was considering joining the fun at DIII, I'm putting out a general ad and mentioning some possibilities so people may know what they are getting into.

Centennial and SoCal are both B- prestige conferences with 8 human coaches. Both are active and of course provide good competition. F&M has positioned themselves as a top tier program.

Ohio is up and coming and probably has the most active cc in the world. Has a bunch of owners that are building nt programs, just waiting to brake through and get some nt wins.

Freedom (my conference) had a couple season stretch as a top 5 conference but fell down this year because our 6 sims were down. We still have both the 2 time defending NT champ and 2 time defending PI champ.

Midwest has just 4 coaches but has had some postseason success and I know are itching to get some more guys to help.

New England and New Jersey are both strong every season.

windixies is offering a date with a celebraty of your choice anyone who joins the University conference.

Cuny has 5 human coaches who are all postseason level guys.

ASC is also strong as they just put 2 teams in the final four.

I know I didn't get everyone and certainly apologize for not covering everything. Just getting some of the info out there. I would most like to see you join me in Freedom, but if not I'd still like to see you in Crum!
1/6/2013 5:24 PM
I started the fun in Crum too, the SUNYAC has three good teams every season and could use some more human coaches if anyone is interested!
1/6/2013 9:45 PM
I got my first team over the summer, and it's in the Crum Ohio Conference. We've managed to get up to eight human coaches, and I think we'll have six who have legit chances at making the tournament next season. My division still has three Sims though, so if any of y'all want to take over Otterbein, Wilmington, or Muskingum, that'd be awesome. Also, none of those teams have any sophomores, so it becomes all your recruits pretty quickly. 
1/6/2013 10:06 PM
Great group of coaches in Freedom.  Lots of banter, competition and great advice amongst the coaches.  Come join the Freedom conference if you are lonely in your conference and want to have some fun.
1/7/2013 10:55 AM
bump...

it's 2 seasons later but bump Freedom and University up a notch and NJ down a notch and the conference info is close to the same.
4/16/2013 7:22 AM
Ohio Conference finally got a few NT wins, but our South division is still burdened with four Sims which manage to never be good. If someone could inject some life into them, it'd be much appreciated. Also, you know, you'd be joining a competitive conference with an active CC and a bit of bonus cash. 

There are plenty of good conferences, and I echo jsa's general Crum ad. But my first WIS team is my Ohio Conference team, so I have an extra soft spot for them. Also, I'd like to get some sims off the schedule. 
4/16/2013 11:07 AM
Minn IAC could be an up and coming conference with a few more human coaches...we had 3 of 6 human coached teams in the postseason
4/16/2013 6:59 PM
General Crum Ad Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.