Newbie question Topic

I am just finishing the recruiting phase of my first season. I am in Div III of course. I filled all of my scholarships, but the players I have signed are not accessible to my depth chart or game planning. Am I impatient, or am I missing something? Recruiting period ends tonight, @ 11:59 PM. I have an ex game scheduled for (game time) tomorrow.
1/7/2013 11:32 AM (edited)
You have to wait until recruiting is over and they officially join your team. That should happen within a day or so now.
1/7/2013 11:32 AM
thanks. I am anxious to get 'em going. I had a good recruitment, in terms of talent, but poor in terms of positions. I targeted 6 PFs hoping to get 2, and they all signed. Live and learn!
1/7/2013 11:37 AM
To get better and learn the game better you should learn Aejones' guide on "how to win at DII and DIII" it should be very helpful to you. Here's the link: http://whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=453763&Page=1
1/7/2013 1:04 PM
I've been wanting to mentor a new coach so feel free to hit me up via site mail with any questions.
1/7/2013 1:26 PM
Newbie question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.