Recruiting an ineligible Topic

It's been forever since I've done so at any level other than D3.  Does the amount of effort spent have anything to do with likelyhood of showing up on campus?  If they don't, you still have some effort count towards them for the next season, correct?
1/7/2013 11:08 PM
Yes it greatly increases it, and yes.
1/7/2013 11:48 PM
I don't know if it greatly increases it but it supposed to have some effect.   I know I have ineligibles show up like 90% of the time with only $110 spent.
1/8/2013 9:01 AM
In my experience it has greatly increased it, when I've spent that little, they've never shown up for me.
1/8/2013 3:56 PM
Posted by m4284850 on 1/8/2013 3:56:00 PM (view original):
In my experience it has greatly increased it, when I've spent that little, they've never shown up for me.
you've probably been lucky-ish. CS tells me it is a factor, (spending more increases chances) and I believe that is true, but I have spent 20 HVs on an ineligible who still went juco.
1/8/2013 5:18 PM
Recruiting an ineligible Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.