PLAYER CONSIDERING LIST Topic

No the order is totally random.
1/8/2013 5:07 PM
Totally random. In fact, if you refresh the page it will often change.
1/8/2013 9:29 PM
Posted by willowcards2 on 1/8/2013 10:18:00 PM (view original):
thanks how much selling do i have to do if i am getting messages like this:
I am so excited to hear from  ##### I have great respect for your program. You're tops on my list right now.
I've been waiting my whole life to get this call from #### I'm not going to rush my decision, but right now, you're #1 on my list.

will these two guys with me?

It means you are currently in the lead. If nobody else is on the considering list they should sign as soon as they are able. If you are battling it just means that you are winning at the moment but it could change.
1/8/2013 11:06 PM
I am so excited to hear from  ##### I have great respect for your program. You're tops on my list right now.
I've been waiting my whole life to get this call from #### I'm not going to rush my decision, but right now, you're #1 on my list.

Is it really necessary to #### out the name of the school when you only have one under that user name and that world just happens to be recruiting right now?  Seems kind of obvious, I guess.  I suppose you could have an alias and just be asking under this ID though. 
1/9/2013 12:50 AM
Posted by emy1013 on 1/9/2013 12:50:00 AM (view original):

Is it really necessary to #### out the name of the school when you only have one under that user name and that world just happens to be recruiting right now?  Seems kind of obvious, I guess.  I suppose you could have an alias and just be asking under this ID though. 
Or, to keep coaches like me from posting ,"You shouldn't mention your school name."  I'm not sure I would've had the foresight to check his team list as you did
1/9/2013 5:09 AM
PLAYER CONSIDERING LIST Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.