SO WHAT HAVE YOU GOT.... Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
You really just aren't that good at this game, gino.

Funny forum posts at times... but not really that good.  I'd say 1st round playoff caliber seems about right.

Only posting this because I felt bad no one answered you.

-Speaking my mind.

-Bonez.
1/9/2013 2:02 PM
Honestly, gino, I don't see where calling THIS engine a POS would get you into any kind of purgatory... norbert wasn't the head of this current engine development team, so he probably laughs when you speak as such. 

1/9/2013 4:29 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
gino I just looked at your Florida A&M team. You know, the one that you blame Norbert for the loss in the first round. gino, you only played THREE human coaches ALL SEASON, and you LOST TWO OUT OF THREE, one 42-26 (and that was after you scored 9 late in the 4th) and the other 34-3. And you really believe loosing to a human coached team in the playoffs was unexpected? You really blame Norbert for the loss? COME ON GINO!!! If what ceassari told me was even 1/2 true, heck even 10% true, you're a better person and a better player than this. Maybe your hate/disdain, etc. for Norbert and/or WIS is getting in your head? Maybe it's causing you to worry more about WIS than making yourself a better coach? You have to love this game or you wouldn't be so passionate about it. Look, you don't know me at all, but I'm still going to ask you to do something. For JUST TWO SEASONS forget about Norbert, WIS, the engine, etc. Put it in your mind that the game itself is perfect. Study it inside out and upside down, coach your team the best you possibly can, ask questions when you need to, and see what happens. My bet is you'll get out of the first round, maybe way out! Come on gino, JUST TWO SEASONS!!!!!
1/12/2013 8:17 AM
hahaha roast session love it
1/12/2013 2:03 PM
Oh we are roasting Gino?  I want in!

Did you know that Gino's mom is so fat, that when she puts on a red dress, people yell "Hey Kool aid"!

1/12/2013 2:22 PM
LOL Wow this thread is still going? I havent even checked this since I made it just to start a **** topic and looked today (4days later) and it's still at the top of the list. Anyways I dont care if I lose because if you notice my teams and gameplans mostly all of it is default and I just switch the 4-3 to 3-4. No big deal you guys but maybe I'll start another one and it have more posts then this one. Arfy you shouldn't talk about my mom like that, your the one that f**ked her that one time at the Louisiana get together :)
1/12/2013 11:38 PM
Gino roast? I'm in...

Gino's mom is so ugly, when she goes to the zoo the animals throw her food.
1/13/2013 10:16 AM
Posted by ginobili04 on 1/12/2013 11:38:00 PM (view original):
LOL Wow this thread is still going? I havent even checked this since I made it just to start a **** topic and looked today (4days later) and it's still at the top of the list. Anyways I dont care if I lose because if you notice my teams and gameplans mostly all of it is default and I just switch the 4-3 to 3-4. No big deal you guys but maybe I'll start another one and it have more posts then this one. Arfy you shouldn't talk about my mom like that, your the one that f**ked her that one time at the Louisiana get together :)
Bahahahahahahahaha
1/13/2013 11:02 AM
Gino's mom is so fat, she should probably worry about the increased risk of cardiovascular disease.
1/13/2013 12:38 PM
Posted by caesari on 1/13/2013 12:38:00 PM (view original):
Gino's mom is so fat, she should probably worry about the increased risk of cardiovascular disease.
That was almost as gay as Arfy making love to my brother.
1/13/2013 3:52 PM
You're creepy.
1/13/2013 3:53 PM
SO WHAT HAVE YOU GOT.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.