A Nice, Easy Addition That Could Be Made? Topic

Maybe I'm alone in this, but with some of the new minor updates, there's another one I've craved for a long while, which is being able to go under the player stat leaders tab and being able to organize that by class and position.  I'd love to see the leading freshman scorer in the nation or the leading freshman in steals.  I'd also be fascinated to organize by shooting guard and see if there are any guards who are surprisingly averaging over a block a game or big men averaging 1.5+ steals per game, etc.  Perhaps even see how good the leading assisting center is doing. 

Maybe I'm alone in this fascination, but it'd be neat to me, and would also help, at least for me, better understand some of the criteria for NFOY and CFOY by being able to see all of the stats of the top twenty freshmen in the nation or in my conference right in front of me. 

1/9/2013 10:22 AM
Posted by sol_phenom3 on 1/9/2013 10:22:00 AM (view original):
Maybe I'm alone in this, but with some of the new minor updates, there's another one I've craved for a long while, which is being able to go under the player stat leaders tab and being able to organize that by class and position.  I'd love to see the leading freshman scorer in the nation or the leading freshman in steals.  I'd also be fascinated to organize by shooting guard and see if there are any guards who are surprisingly averaging over a block a game or big men averaging 1.5+ steals per game, etc.  Perhaps even see how good the leading assisting center is doing. 

Maybe I'm alone in this fascination, but it'd be neat to me, and would also help, at least for me, better understand some of the criteria for NFOY and CFOY by being able to see all of the stats of the top twenty freshmen in the nation or in my conference right in front of me. 

+1
1/9/2013 10:50 AM
Absolutely agreed, especially for freshmen.
1/9/2013 2:07 PM
A Nice, Easy Addition That Could Be Made? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.