i need help positioning a player Topic

i have a SG who is my main defender. I need this guy to guard my opponents point guard. Can I do this without playing my SG @ PG?
1/9/2013 2:17 PM
So the only way to get my SG guarding his PG is to switch him to PG. Will that have that big of an affect on me if keep player distribution the same?? 
1/9/2013 2:22 PM
Assuming you're talking about Turney, you risk him turning it over lots if you play him at PG because his bh/p are 46/44.  
1/9/2013 2:59 PM
i know.. thats my concern
1/9/2013 3:14 PM
Decisions, decisions.  Try to shut his guy down and risk the turnovers or lessen the risk of turnovers and potentially have his guy go off.  That's why you're the coach, Coach, to make the tough decisions.
1/9/2013 4:47 PM
This is a rarely discussed about benefit of zone.

Everyone always mentioned "hiding" a poor defender, but it can also involve bringing a superior defender to bear without having to play him out of position. It doesn't always work out, but there are some circumstances (like this one) where it is helpful.
1/9/2013 4:51 PM
i need help positioning a player Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.