NY Highlanders-TAKEN

Keepers-20

5 picks Needed!!!

C-Jerry Grote, Ed Herrmann
1b-
2b-Fresco Thompson, Bill Cissell
3b-Paul Schaal
SS-Bert Campaneris
OF-Johnny Frederick, Harvey Hendrick, Sam Rice, Vada Pinson, Lloyd Waner, Dick Porter

P-Stan Bahnsen, Nolan Ryan, Ken Brett, George Uhle, Rip Collins, Joe Horlen, Jim Kaat, Tom Murphy

Cuts-Dean Chance, Don Cardwell

IR-Johnny Moore-OF 1931

Will select 7th overall in all rounds
1/13/2013 4:22 PM (edited)
Detroit Wildcats

Keepers-18

7 picks Needed!!!!!

C-Pinky Hargrave, Manny Sanguillen
1b-Lee May, Joe Pepitone
2b-Hughie Crtiz
3b-Ron Santo
SS-Charlie Gelbert, Billy Rogell
OF-Hank Aaron, Bob Meusel, Carlos May, Gates Brown

P-Waite Hoyt, Joe Niekro, Marty Pattin, Ed Wells, Jim Brewer, Dick Ellsworth

Cuts-Sonny Jackson, Roberto Pena, Gene Brabender, Ray Washburn, Phil Regan, Frank O'rouke, Bubbles Hargrave, 

Will select 5th in all rounds
1/11/2013 5:35 PM
The draft will start on the clock on Monday Jan 14th.  I will select for these 2 teams until we find somebody, so if you want to get in and select the players you may want sitemail me asap.  The league runs very efficiently and has many quality owners who are very good at hitting all the deadlines.
1/11/2013 5:39 PM
Detroit's first pick-Tommy Bridges-P

2nd pick-Si Johnson-P

3rd pick-Clint Brown-P
1/16/2013 6:26 PM (edited)
robboggi, I will be happy to take my old team back over. Things have cleared up and I can be more active as an owner now in progs for the foreseeable future. I didn't see this ad sooner or would have been able to make the draft picks myself from the start. Let me know. 
1/31/2013 12:29 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.