An OL for People Who Think. FULL Topic

This league is an OL for those of us who want equal opportunity. This is essentially the same as an OL, with the following improvements:
A theme league offers double the prize money you might earn in an OL.
You get to select your own AAA players. 6/2 BA, same as an OL.
In this league, there is no transaction deadline, no ML salary cap, and no trades.
Injuries are on, WW OK. $80m cap
Any ball park, clones OK, same as an OL. You have a much wider selection of ball parks in a theme league.
There you have it. If you are thinking of joining an OL, place your thought processes in a higher place. This is where you belong.
   MLB 104888

4/13/2013 9:06 AM (edited)
Come on, guys!  This is a competitive league, with good owners.  Plus, if you win, your team will be more suited for success in the TOC.
4/6/2013 4:28 PM
what is the cap for this league?
4/11/2013 10:19 PM
$80m, with 6/2 u-pic below average AAA. Same as an OL
4/12/2013 6:46 PM
pfattkatt, I may have a team to place in the league, been working on one but not sure my idea will fly, or that I can get it done in time. But in principle ready to give it a whirl, though none of my teams ever do worse than in your leagues. 
4/16/2013 5:46 AM
I'll be in today... Signed up for a different league that looks like it will fail
4/16/2013 10:10 AM
Thanks biglenr...I think!!!
4/16/2013 10:15 PM
Bump.  Just need 1!!!
4/22/2013 4:58 PM
An OL for People Who Think. FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.