High Fives - OPEN SPOT FILLED!!! Topic

We have a new owner that got in over his head. We need to replace him as soon as possible!

Baltimore Orioles
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Baltimore ?r??l?? Franchise Profile
S18 Record: 13-27 (3rd Place)

*This franchise was in the world series last year, but a couple of questionable moves have put this franchise in a tough spot. The owner released a SP with a $20,000,000 / season contract. I allowed a committee of veteran owners to determine if the move should stand, and they voted yes. So, you will be stuck owing a player no longer on your team $19,667,000 for another 2 years. There are definitely some good pieces on this team but it has been severely mis-managed this year. The good thing, this division has already had one abandoned team and the other 2 teams aren't very good. That said, you could probably still win the division this year.

Come join a great league that is only getting better!
1/12/2013 12:24 AM
Bump
1/13/2013 5:51 PM
Bump
1/13/2013 9:15 PM
I would do it but I probably wouldnt sign up beyond this year.  I am fairly new to this sim league stuff and this can only help me learn.

Jason
1/14/2013 12:31 PM
I'm interested in taking over the team & I would commit to the league long time.
1/15/2013 2:41 PM
High Fives - OPEN SPOT FILLED!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.