Revised Defensive Slobberknocker league Topic

Hey guys, just revamped my Snail league.  Cap is now at 55 million.  Here are guidelines.

Who can score the FEWEST points while still winning games!

All players MUST have D rating of 90+
Must run SLOW DOWN offense @ ALL TIMES.
No 3 point offense
No Rookies
No Clones
WW: Yes.
No blacklist

Hope to see you all join!!

1/12/2013 12:51 AM
You may want to reconsider the slow down offense and no 3 point offense requirements.  Do you really want people checking the play by play or every game?  The rest of the rules are ok.
1/12/2013 2:03 PM
Im thinking it would just be a completely different theme from all the other ones ive seen so far.  The whole thought was to see who could score the fewest amount of points and I figured, by taking away 3 point offenses and slowing everything down might be fun...
1/12/2013 9:52 PM
While I really like the idea, like ncmusician said, checking every single boxscore to ensure that everyone is not changing the offensive settings will take an extremely long time, and a real pain if you get people cheating. I think you'd be better off limiting the number of total points per team or something to that effect.
1/15/2013 4:00 PM
Revised Defensive Slobberknocker league Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.