Best way to win recruiting battle? Topic

Just took over an A- prestige DII team. One guy I really like is considering my school and another, and Word on the Street is he's leaning toward the other school (they are DII also but C+ prestige)

Should i keep sending him campus visits or home visits? What's the best way to get him to lean towards my school? 
1/12/2013 3:41 PM
From what I have read, campus visits have more impact maybe the other coach is promising him a start and/or minutes.
1/12/2013 5:47 PM
It depends on your distance. Home visits are good when the recruit is close, campus visits when the recruit is further away.
1/12/2013 11:00 PM
There's lots of information in the forums about campus vs home visits, including a very recent thread still on the main page. Just figure out which is more cost effective based on distance and load up on those.
1/13/2013 12:29 AM
Best way to win recruiting battle? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.