Daniel Netzer

Obviously has the ath/spd/def/pass, but will his otherwise-mediocre ratings keep him from getting drafted (next year, I'm assuming he's not going EE)?

1/12/2013 5:07 PM
I'd be curious to hear thoughts on this as well. I've got a few defensive studs like this, and I wonder about their draft chances. 
1/12/2013 7:41 PM
ath is so important to getting drafted that i wouldn't be surprised if he was drafted at all
1/13/2013 8:53 AM
I don't think he'll get drafted, unless he picks his scoring up and/or your team has a great year.

If this had been his senior season I would've said no (barring a real deep NT run).

1/13/2013 11:17 AM
Yeah, that was my thought, too. 

Of course, my team is going to be so bad next year that he might be loaded up with distro. We'll see.
1/13/2013 12:56 PM
Now that Seble has reworked the draft logic and has it where a player is rated at his "best" position and not his "listed" position, I think that guy will get drafted, but probably as a SF under the new logic.  His low rebound rating may hold him back there, but the nice combination of Per/LP may make up for it.  I think he'll get picked, but probably in the second round.  Keep us posted?
1/13/2013 10:47 PM
win a couple of awards and he's got a strong chance I think.
1/14/2013 1:22 PM
How about this guy getting drafted after his SR season? He's going to rack up stats and all american awards but will not break 800 overall rating. 

http://whatifsports.com/hd/PlayerProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=13078&pid=2292747
1/14/2013 5:57 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.