Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

Can't everyone claim "It was a broken condom"?    I mean, hell, Tom Brady buys condoms that break.  Surely he buys the best.  It can happen to anybody.   It's not anyone's fault that they have 10 babies with 9 different women.   BROKEN CONDOMS!!!!!

Agreed. There are a million excuses for people who keep making babies they have no business making, and none of them are valid.

Most people don't like the financial burden that it often puts on society when the parent or parents can't afford the child, and while that is terrible, it's not the worst thing.

No, the worst thing would be the fact that many of these parents aren't fit to be parents at all. They didn't want a child, got one (or more) anyway, and don't love the children or care for them as they should. The children often develop many complex issues because of this and turn into little hellions, causing problems for themselves and many other people that wouldn't happen if the parent had just done even a half-*** job of parenting. Then these little hellions grow up and cause more problems and end up having more children they themselves have no business having, and the cycle repeats itself.
Pretty sure they both have you blocked, biz.

Maybe they do, maybe they don't. I'm not concerned either way. The only reason either of them have to block me is because they can't effectively argue a point against me and they don't want to go through that frustrating experience again.

I'm fine with them not responding to me if that's what they choose because that's two less stubborn myopic people for me to deal with. If they want to respond, that's fine too. I don't really care.

AS ANOTHER NOTE, it's interesting to see my comments have inspired a change in the direction of this thread, from Ravens and Patriots and Brady's being over rated to the loosely related idea of children that should never happen and how they affect society at large.
2/1/2013 8:59 AM
Posted by burnsy483 on 2/1/2013 8:09:00 AM (view original):
Swamp and biz?
Yeah, that would be more entertaining, up to a point.

Though I think the total dumbassery of swamp and biz could result in a "matter/anti-matter" annhiliation of both, leaving the celebrity worshiping idiots all by themselves, wondering what just happened.
2/1/2013 9:13 AM
What's really funny to me is that while swamp and I have been nothing but respectful of everyone else even when we disagree, many of you continue to perpetuate childish behavior and personal attacks such as these insult attempts.

All of this says a great deal about the type of person you are. Here's a hint: None of what you are doing reflects well on you to any truly unbiased person who reads these threads.

2/1/2013 9:27 AM
Posted by bistiza on 2/1/2013 9:27:00 AM (view original):
What's really funny to me is that while swamp and I have been nothing but respectful of everyone else even when we disagree, many of you continue to perpetuate childish behavior and personal attacks such as these insult attempts.

All of this says a great deal about the type of person you are. Here's a hint: None of what you are doing reflects well on you to any truly unbiased person who reads these threads.

Hahaha!!!
2/1/2013 9:35 AM
You, in turn, judging people may actually say a lot about you as well.

You called my cousin a bad person.  That's not respectful to me.  
2/1/2013 9:38 AM

Yes, it says I'm just like EVERYONE ELSE in that regard. Everyone judges other people. Please don't try to pretend like I'm somehow any different because I happened to tell you some of my judgments.
I said I believe people who have in fact taken a specific action with a specific result are bad people.  It is simply my opinion and is not meant to be disrespectful.

Now if you want to purposefully take it as disrespectful, then that's your personal choice and I can't do anything about it. You're just looking to take offense and feel disrespected about something.

I guess you'd rather live in a world where no one ever tells you their opinions about you or anyone else because they might somehow offend or "disrespect" you.

As for the real world, I'm not going to walk on eggshells and worry that someone who is out there looking to take offense will feel disrespected when I never said anything that should be taken as disrespectful. My opinion is my opinion. It's based on fact, and I'm entitled to it.
2/1/2013 10:05 AM
"I think you're a bad person.  But I mean no disrespect." - ha

You said you've been nothing but respectful to everyone here.  I was simply telling you that you were wrong, and you're also wrong to consider yourself better than anyone else here.
2/1/2013 10:14 AM
First, I didn't say you were a bad person. I said a people who take specific actions with specific results are bad people. If you apply that to any specific person or circumstance, that's on you.

Second, I never said I was better than anyone.

2/1/2013 10:17 AM
People who do X are bad people.  My cousin does X.  It's simple logic, you think my cousin is a bad person.

You said you have been entirely respectful to everyone here, and others haven't.  You then said those who are disrespectful says a lot about the people they are, which I'm assuming is negative.  

Also, you also said you think most people are bad people.  I'm assuming you don't think you're a bad person.  Therefore, you think you're better than most people.
2/1/2013 10:22 AM
I simply make statements about behaviors that I believe make someone a bad person. You're the one trying to apply it to specific people because you are looking for a chance to feel offended or disrespected. It's a simple statement about a behavior, not anyone in particular.

I stand by my statement most people are bad people, and I'm not saying anything about myself with regards to that. I'm not any better or worse than anyone else.

2/1/2013 10:53 AM
Why would I want to feel offended or disrespected?  I don't know you, so I don't care about what you say about my cousin.  I'm trying to help you follow simple logic, and if you can't, I don't know what else to say.

I'm waiting for your evidence on how the Pats had walkthrough tapes on the Rams for the Super Bowl.  What I researched said that they did not.
2/1/2013 11:13 AM
Posted by bistiza on 2/1/2013 8:59:00 AM (view original):
Can't everyone claim "It was a broken condom"?    I mean, hell, Tom Brady buys condoms that break.  Surely he buys the best.  It can happen to anybody.   It's not anyone's fault that they have 10 babies with 9 different women.   BROKEN CONDOMS!!!!!

Agreed. There are a million excuses for people who keep making babies they have no business making, and none of them are valid.

Most people don't like the financial burden that it often puts on society when the parent or parents can't afford the child, and while that is terrible, it's not the worst thing.

No, the worst thing would be the fact that many of these parents aren't fit to be parents at all. They didn't want a child, got one (or more) anyway, and don't love the children or care for them as they should. The children often develop many complex issues because of this and turn into little hellions, causing problems for themselves and many other people that wouldn't happen if the parent had just done even a half-*** job of parenting. Then these little hellions grow up and cause more problems and end up having more children they themselves have no business having, and the cycle repeats itself.
Pretty sure they both have you blocked, biz.

Maybe they do, maybe they don't. I'm not concerned either way. The only reason either of them have to block me is because they can't effectively argue a point against me and they don't want to go through that frustrating experience again.

I'm fine with them not responding to me if that's what they choose because that's two less stubborn myopic people for me to deal with. If they want to respond, that's fine too. I don't really care.

AS ANOTHER NOTE, it's interesting to see my comments have inspired a change in the direction of this thread, from Ravens and Patriots and Brady's being over rated to the loosely related idea of children that should never happen and how they affect society at large.
 The only reason either of them have to block me is because they can't effectively argue a point against me and they don't want to go through that frustrating experience again.

Says the guy who's blocking me because his young earth argument fell apart.

Hilarious.
2/1/2013 11:18 AM
Posted by bistiza on 2/1/2013 10:05:00 AM (view original):

Yes, it says I'm just like EVERYONE ELSE in that regard. Everyone judges other people. Please don't try to pretend like I'm somehow any different because I happened to tell you some of my judgments.
I said I believe people who have in fact taken a specific action with a specific result are bad people.  It is simply my opinion and is not meant to be disrespectful.

Now if you want to purposefully take it as disrespectful, then that's your personal choice and I can't do anything about it. You're just looking to take offense and feel disrespected about something.

I guess you'd rather live in a world where no one ever tells you their opinions about you or anyone else because they might somehow offend or "disrespect" you.

As for the real world, I'm not going to walk on eggshells and worry that someone who is out there looking to take offense will feel disrespected when I never said anything that should be taken as disrespectful. My opinion is my opinion. It's based on fact, and I'm entitled to it.
I said I believe people who have in fact taken a specific action with a specific result are bad people.

So, people who have sex are bad people? Because anyone who has sex is risking becoming a parent. You a virgin?
2/1/2013 11:20 AM
I have you blocked, biz, because you're a long-winded bore.   Yet, like a car crash, I couldn't stop from looking. I waste a lot of time on this site and reading your nonsense was tiresome.   So I blocked you.  It's really nothing more than that. 

Now you can quote this post and proclaim victory. 
2/1/2013 11:23 AM
I find him entertaining.  I don't know why.  Any psychologists here to explain?
2/1/2013 11:28 AM
◂ Prev 1...32|33|34|35|36...85 Next ▸
Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.