Canseco - Season 19 (First Call) Topic

We're about 130 games into the season in Canseco and we want to put a new emphasis on starting the recruiting process early so that we can have fast rollovers.  Our  World Series is still a few weeks away but an early headcount has me anticipating 5-6 openings this offseason.  What I would like to do now is solicit no-commitment statements of interest from HBDers who MIGHT be interested in joining this fun, low-drama World a few weeks down the road.  If you see this and think you might be looking to take on a new team in a few weeks, just sitemail me.  When we get to the postseason, I will contact everyone who has sitemailed me on a first-come, first-serve basis and see if you are still interested.  If not, no hard feelings.  If you are, I give you priority to pick the open team that seems most attractive to you when the time comes for us to roll.

If you just want to put your name down now and then decide when you see the open teams that you're not interested, that's fine.  Again, no hard feelings.  All we are trying to do is create a pipeline so that when it comes time to move on to next season, we have a bunch of people who have already considered joining the world ready to decide if the open teams are right for them.  
1/15/2013 11:03 AM
Canseco - Season 19 (First Call) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.