Hoops Dynasty 2033 Topic

Why do I not think he's the "victim" in this case?  Lot of stuff doesn't seem to add up, at least from what I've read so far.  He almost HAS to be in on the whole thing, doesn't he?  I mean, who can be THAT naive?
1/17/2013 11:59 PM
Right...my big thing is, he said he met her and she doesn't exist...that's just weird...I mean obviously he did a terrible job of covering his ***.
1/18/2013 12:51 AM
Posted by coach_billyg on 1/17/2013 10:21:00 PM (view original):
i think it would take more than one basketball sim competitor to put them out of business, i just think sim sports has to get bigger eventually. the reality is such a small % of the potential market for the WIS games even knows it exists - so i think you could have a bunch of companies doing it, with a handful bigger/more successful than WIS. 

and i guess there is always the hope that they will come around and care about their games again - i just don't think they can go on not caring for a lot longer. if they start caring, anything is possible...
Who's "they"?

Edit: I guess my point is that, unless you're referring to Fox Sports Online or whatever group WIS fills out, you know as well as anybody that the staff are working on whatever those-who-tally-legumes told them to work on.
1/18/2013 1:08 AM (edited)
Posted by llamanunts on 1/18/2013 1:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by coach_billyg on 1/17/2013 10:21:00 PM (view original):
i think it would take more than one basketball sim competitor to put them out of business, i just think sim sports has to get bigger eventually. the reality is such a small % of the potential market for the WIS games even knows it exists - so i think you could have a bunch of companies doing it, with a handful bigger/more successful than WIS. 

and i guess there is always the hope that they will come around and care about their games again - i just don't think they can go on not caring for a lot longer. if they start caring, anything is possible...
Who's "they"?

Edit: I guess my point is that, unless you're referring to Fox Sports Online or whatever group WIS fills out, you know as well as anybody that the staff are working on whatever those-who-tally-legumes told them to work on.
exactly... i dont blame seble, that would be ridiculous (i have played all the roles in software development, its pretty obvious its not the developers fault that he doesnt get to put much time in - now, i will blame him a little bit for misuse of that time, i dont see how you can lose a third of d1 coaches over a recruit generation change, and then use your subsequent time for ANYTHING but a recruit generation fix).

so "they" is definitely the shot caller, whoever that may be...
1/18/2013 11:20 AM
Posted by colonels19 on 1/17/2013 10:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by therewas47 on 1/17/2013 10:38:00 PM (view original):
By then I imagine all our fake players will have real girlfriends.
+1
I nominate this for best post ever on these forums.
1/18/2013 12:59 PM
◂ Prev 12
Hoops Dynasty 2033 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.