New player, looking for a league Topic

Seems like there's no new leagues to choose from where a newbie like me can take a team from scratch.  Seems like the leagues looking for owners have crappy teams to inherit which will take seasons and seasons to rite to respectability.  I joined because of the $4.95 promotion, and will probably give it a whirl for one season but if it sucks, I am unlikely to spend $20 a season.  Does anyone have a league close to filling with a decent team that I can give a whirl? How often do new leagues form?  Would I be waiting for months?

A newbie that could use some guidance.

1/18/2013 1:45 AM
New worlds very rarely form.  Maybe one per year.  There are plenty of good worlds to choose from.

If you're new, how exactly do you know that the teams available are crappy?

1/18/2013 2:22 AM
I read this forum.  It's hard to get excited about taking over a team with 65 wins when you may or may not be playing more than one season.
1/18/2013 2:33 AM
And what's even nicer is that the leagues I've asked to joined, I'm told that I won't be accepted until I've played in more leagues.  No wonder this game has trouble filling leagues.  Time to ask for a refund I guess.  bu-bye.
1/18/2013 6:15 AM
Hey gw check out the Guines league it has three openings in the ALthey have draft picks 2, 16, and 19. 
1/22/2013 10:00 PM
There are public leagues that will be opening soon.  Next one is in two days.   But with your attitude probably best for you to not play.
1/24/2013 11:29 PM
New player, looking for a league Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.