where do my RPI and SOS need to be to get ranked Topic

my RPI could be better, but my team has played very well together... we have knocked off two top25 teams, and lost to a 3rd team by 1 point... i beat one top25 by 25 points on their home court... what are the standards for being ranked?
1/18/2013 9:41 AM
also my team ratings is in the 560's (if you take away my one walkon who never plays)
1/18/2013 9:43 AM
You wont be ranked this year.  Maybe if you go undefeated the rest of the way.  Rankings are dumb and not meaningful in any way, other than they make us feel good about our team
1/18/2013 10:06 AM
well maybe i want to feel good :)
1/18/2013 10:07 AM
The team ratings only seem to matter in the pre-season poll. After that, your results are more important. You still have a lot of sim teams on your schedule, which doesn't impress the 'voters'.  If you could knock off Mary Hardin-Baylor,though, that might do the trick
1/18/2013 10:36 AM
where do my RPI and SOS need to be to get ranked Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.