Bench coach question.. Topic

Just how important is a ML bench coach? I always spend a ton on a bench coach,,but I heard that they only come into play if you get ejected? Is this true? If so couldnt you just set your argumenative setting to "never"  and just get some bum as bench coach?? Or am I waaay off base on this?

thanks for any info
1/18/2013 6:30 PM
That is exactly what I do.
1/18/2013 7:36 PM
bump for more responses
1/25/2013 4:15 PM
This is really at it says about bench coaches in the help - "Bench coaches at the minor league level play a role in all facets of player development.". I always thought ML bench coaches affect all areas of player development at the ML level too and that's just a mistake. So if I have a young team I go for a little bit better ML bench guy and if I have a veteran team I don't sweat it too much.
1/25/2013 4:20 PM
Bench coach question.. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.